Sunday, January 17, 2010



I see I have some new followers -- welcome! (Imagine me having followers! Life is funny.)

It's grey and soggy out there, with only traces of snow left. There's an insane amount of salt on the sidewalk going down Pottery Road:

Some people like found poetry but me, I like found sculpture:

The wetland lived up to its name with lots of semi-frozen puddles that aren't there usually:

Someone's been nibbling on this grass:

The edge of the pond:



I found this earring on a sidewalk on Broadview, and put it in what I hope was an obvious place in case the owner comes back to look for it. Pretty!

I know I promised a review of some Beechwood-y things I got for Christmas, and I'll get to it, I promise. Soon.

2 comments:

Donwatcher said...

Followers are nice but minions are better!

Marnie said...

I'll have to install the Minions widget from Blogger ...